• To manage distributors/dealers within an agreed geographical area – dealing with any problems that may arise, and maintain service levels, and informing them/upselling on new products.
• To promote and do presentation to M&E consultants, developers, main contractors and plumbers as when needed
• To meet and exceed agreed revenue targets
• Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• New business development. To identify areas for growth.
• To liaise with and provide feedback to Marketing Dept on both current and future campaigns.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
• Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on customer specifications.
• Degree in any discipline
• Minimum 6 years sales management experience, preferably with construction/building material industry background in Malaysia.
• Experience and exposure with M&E consultant and plumbing contractors would be an added advantage
• Knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems
• Independent, willing to travel
• Proficiency in Chinese language an advantage
REHAU Pte Ltd.
1 King George's Avenue, # 06-00 REHAU Building