Work with sales associates and technical support to provide after sales service, attend to feedback and warranty claims if any.
1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
3. Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
4. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
5. Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
6. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
9. Other administrative duties as required
• Technical certificate in mechanical, carpentry. Degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years sales experience in subcontracting environment or network sales
• Furniture industry experience an advantage
• Motivation for sales
• Prospecting and retaining of accounts
• Strong customer relationships
• Good presentation skills
• Good negotiation
• Sales planning
• Good etiquette and manners
• Works independently and as a team
• Able to communicate, written and spoken, in Vietnamese effectively at all levels. English preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Driving licence (motorcycle)
REHAU Pte Ltd.
1 King George's Avenue, # 06-00 REHAU Building