• Prepare SEA sub-region updates in the form of presentation slides, reports or dashboards for submission to the Regional Executive Board (REB) or CEO, Asia Pacific.
• Act as a liaison between the REB, SMB, sales and business unit managers to plan and implement strategic projects.
• Conduct research studies (both quantitative and qualitative interviews) to identify market trends, consumer behaviors and business opportunities.
• Conduct competitor-benchmarking studies in the areas of but not limited to business models, product range, pricing, marketing activities, production cost, manufacturing methods, etc.
• Formulate recommendations based on data analysis and present strategic options to the management board.
• Assist in organizing various internal company events such as Townhall sessions, sales conferences, training courses, workshops and seminars.
• Assist in organizing various external partner events such as workshops, seminars, product launch and customer appreciation events.
Bachelor's degree in business or related disciplines
2 – 3 years of relevant working experience for a multi-national company
Candidates with experience working across South East Asia countries preferred
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills; ability to develop hypotheses, synthesize data, and formulate recommendations
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
• High adaptability and appreciation for diverse cultures; ability to work independently across different countries in South East Asia region
• Unrestricted mobility within South East Asia region with strong understanding of different cultures and business etiquette
• Tactful, diplomatic and cautious in handling confidential and sensitive matters
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
• Experience in using and managing Salesforce CRM system
• Willingness to travel within the Asia Pacific region
REHAU Pte Ltd.
1 King George's Avenue, # 06-00 REHAU Building