•To implement sales strategy and work with Sales Office Manager to achieve the set revenue and expense targets.
•To develop REHAU as a market leader in high-end plumbing and drainage system with the existing program of PPR, PP and Pex in Northern or Southern Vietnam
II. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
•Controlling the distribution of products in Northern or South Vietnam
•Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business opportunities
•Present the company’s products & services to potential clients through direct communication
•Generate new sales leads to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets
•Actively and successfully manage the sales process including planning, prospecting & cold calling, investigation & development, presentation, negotiation, closing and handover to the distributors
•Manage distributors including stock forecasting/management, credit and accounts receivables
•Represent the company at industry tradeshows and events;
•Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and associated sales administration tasks
•Prepare quotations, proposals, tender responses and requests for information
•Collect competitor intelligence and keep abreast of industry trends
•Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ sales and product strategies in Northern or South Vietnam
•Remain proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Preferred: Degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering or related discipline with additional in Marketing / Business Management.
- Mandatory: Technical Diploma or demonstrated technical knowledge/skill of mechanical services obtained on the job or through vocational training.
- At least 5 years of relevant local sales / marketing experience with proven track record in project sales for sanitary and plumbing equipment/system.
- Excellent knowledge of local plumbing and drainage products / services and market
- Network with key developers, architects and/or mechanical designers
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to priorities tasks
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Good project management skills and drive to implement approved strategies and plans.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint software programs.
- Good command of local & English Language.
REHAU Pte Ltd.
1 King George's Avenue, # 06-00 REHAU Building