As Head of L&D REHAU CN, you will have full responsibility of whole L&D function, which includes: define L&D strategy according to business needs, L&D procedure optimization; yearly learning plan implementation; learning effectiveness optimization; You will drive internal talent development program, e.g. yearly trainee program, year talent review projects; You will also need to support REHAU External Academy to make sure REHAU knowhow can be delivered to external partner effectively.
• Work closely with business department to find out L&D needs from short term and long terms perspective;
• According to business development to define the L&D strategy;
• Optimize the internal L&D procedure.
• As driver of yearly Learning needs analysis procedure to collect needs from internal customer;
• Optimize the yearly training category according to business development plan;
• Be fully in charge of yearly training plan implementation;
• As owner of internal talent development projects to implement each development program effectively;
• Be in charge of internal talent review project;
• Be in charge of plant training and development system, and optimize it step by step.
• Support each business department to make sure REHAU External Academy can be organized effectively;
• Other improvements activity in L&D function.
At least bachelor degree, major in human resource management or business management is preferred.
At least 5years experience in learning& development, prefer experience in manufacturing area & MNC.
As least 2 years experience in managerial position;
Familiar with MS office software, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Familiar with variety of training equipment, people analysis tools.
Quick-learning ability and good communication skills.
Be proactive, patient and can work under pressure.
Good English ability, especially on reading & writing;
Good team work spirit.
REHAU Polymers (Suzhou) Co, Ldt.
Taicang Economic Development Area, No.112, North Dongcang Road
215400 TAICANG, Jiangsu