As a premium brand for polymer-based solutions, REHAU is a worldwide leader in the sectors of construction, automotive and industry. You encounter our systems every day, without even notic-ing them, and whilst they may be invisible, their benefits are always tangible. More than 20,000 employees at 170 locations around the world apply their expertise and innovative skills every day to exceed the expectations of our customers. Our performance ensures the continuous growth of our independent and privately-owned company.
The applicant will be responsible to plan and implement all internal and external communication activities in Belgium/Luxembourg. This includes corporate communications and product communication, press activity (in cooperation with the press agency) and digital strategy, strengthening the visibility and reputation of the company and contributing to its Brand positioning.
Area of Responsibility
- Guarantee and implement the Brand Awareness and the Corporate Image within the country
- Public relations and press activity
- Identify, promote and realize advertising concepts and / or implement existing international campaigns
- Locally adaptation of global strategies defined by the group
- Cooperate and support product managers of Divisions in the development of proper communication messages and in the delivery of relative tools
- Develop appropriate content for web and cooperate with agencies in developing digital strategies
- Design and implement specific projects, such as events, exhibitions and conferences with all related materials
- Collaborate in writing, editing and processing of corporate communication materials
- University Degree and at least 3 years of experience in communications and marketing or in a similar position in an advertising agency
- Excellent storytelling and writing skills
- Ability to analyze and target messages, to design and implement communication concepts for different sectors (also through the support of external agencies)
- Experienced in the realization of offline / online campaigns in both the B2B and B2C
- Professional attitude and excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Dutch and French (German is a plus)
- The applicant will work mostly independently, so it will be a priority the accuracy, reliability and efficiency
- Ability to work in team, problem solving, ability to plan and organize intensive workflows, meeting deadlines and recognizing priorities
N.V. REHAU S.A.
3001 Heverlee (Leuven)
Tel: 00 32 16/ 39 99 -11 25